[Dovecot] purge maildir folder after sa-learn

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed May 26 13:13:57 EEST 2010

On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 09:56 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> > rm -f /path/to/Maildir/.spam-learn/*

Oh, I really ment .spam-learn/cur/* (and maybe .spam-learn/new/* if you
make it learn from both and it doesn't move mails to cur/).

> Can I simply delete the files, don't I destroy any indices or slow
> down Dovecot operation because of index rebuilding?

Keep Dovecot's index files around so that they won't get deleted while
Dovecot is trying to read/write them. You won't slow down anything by
manually deleting maildir files.