[Dovecot] Sub-Sub-Subfolders not shown after converting from maildir to mdbox

Patrick Westenberg pw at wk-serv.de
Fri Sep 10 09:20:18 EEST 2010

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 00:26:50 +0100, William Blunn <bill+dovecot at blunn.org>
wrote:

> Now confirmed. David Bienvenu replicated the problem with Thunderbird
> (involving connecting to my server running Dovecot 2.0.1), analysed it
> and found a problem with Thunderbird. They are now scratching their
> heads over how to fix it :-)

Yeah, I read it in the bugtracking system.

Good idea to offer a test account to one of the developers, that was the
break through.
Otherwise they would still deny that there is a problem. ;-)

I am very relieved that this is not a problem from dovecot reading
mdbox-converted
or maildirs itself created by courier.

Regards,
Patrick