[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.0.2 and Pigeonhole-0.2.0

Matthias Quernheim quernheim at gmx.de
Sun Sep 12 03:10:06 EEST 2010

  I upgraded today to Dovecot 2.0.2 and Pigeonhole-0.2.0 based on debian
lenny. Looked not to bad, but when I activated sieve in the lda section
the following error appeared for each delivery

Sep 11 18:13:11 lda: Error:
dlopen(/usr/local/lib/dovecot/lda/lib90_sieve_plugin.so) failed:
/usr/local/lib/dovecot/lda/lib90_sieve_plugin.so: undefined symbol:
tried_default_save
Sep 11 18:13:11 lda: Fatal: Couldn't load required plugins

I found some hints regarding on old versoin of deliver, but it is the
current one. Any ideas?

Thanks
Matthias