[Dovecot] quota dict play nice with existing tables

Miha Vrhovnik miha.vrhovnik at cordia.si
Tue Sep 14 19:07:08 EEST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to set Dovecot 2.0 with postgresql dict. It's kind of working but not as I'd like to. Dovecot expects to get a dedicated table for quota management. When I've run *doveadm quota recalc -A* I've noticed in the logs that Dovecot tries to run DELETE statements. Fortunately it didn't succeed as I've only given it SELECT and UPDATE permissions on the fields that it needs.

I'd like to configure it, in UPDATE only mode as rows already exist and there is no need to issue any other statement.

Regards,
Miha
--
It's time to get rid of your current e-mail client ...
... and start using si.Mail.

It's small & free. ( http://www.simail.si/ )