[Dovecot] Expire Mysql backend

Paweł Madej pawel.madej at profarmaceuta.pl
Thu Sep 16 15:40:21 EEST 2010

Hello Timo,

After searching documentation a lot I had to write here. I'm sorry to
say that Expire plugin documentation says nothing about such
configuration scenario. There are only informations about dict and
timestamps. but this was also in 1.2.x version.

Could you link where to read about this new feature?

--
Paweł Madej

Zajrzyj na Internetowe Forum Farmaceutyczne
http://forum-farmaceutyczne.org/s/k