[Dovecot] Expire Mysql backend

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Sep 16 15:57:16 EEST 2010

Well, looks like there isn't exactly that kind of support, at least not
easily.. But there are a couple of choices:

a) Do you really need expire plugin? Do you have that many users that
it's actually required? If not, you can just run doveadm expunge command
separately for each user, giving whatever date rule the user wants.

b) Use expire plugin, but run it multiple times, once for each group of
users who have the same date rule. Getting the list of users is a bit
tricky though.