[Dovecot] Upgraded to Dovecot-1.2.16 and Sieve-1.1.8 but Still No Sieve Parameters

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Apr 13 00:34:11 EEST 2011

Then it sounds like the Dovecot version you're running hasn't been patched with managesieve support. I don't actually see you mention how you upgraded, from source or from some binary package (and in what OS/distro).

Note that with v1.x if you install Dovecot + Sieve you do get both of them, but it doesn't automatically mean that Managesieve is installed. You need to patch Dovecot for that (sieve is not managesieve!)