[Dovecot] dovecot & OCFS2 Cluster

Henrique Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 01:54:16 EEST 2011

There is a bug in ocfs2 1.4 if you are using it you should be looking for
upgrading to ocfs2 1.6

I have several performance problens with ocfs2 but now i guess the problem
is the webmail client that we are using.

I have several post here about it.

I will write a new one as soon as i found the solution.

Anyway, why use lmtp over lda ?

My setup have about 5000 active acounts all in maildir.

And i have never had you cpu problem.

[]'sf.rique