[Dovecot] dovecot & OCFS2 Cluster

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Tue Apr 26 10:41:03 EEST 2011

Am 26.04.2011 00:54, schrieb Henrique Fernandes:
> There is a bug in ocfs2 1.4 if you are using it you should be looking
> for upgrading to ocfs2 1.6

havent seen here, but maybe it was allready patched

> I have several performance problens with ocfs2 but now i guess the
> problem is the webmail client that we are using.

got slowness with squirrelmail
also with apache php on drbd ocfs2
fixed it with
http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-latency-tuning.html

elevator=deadline in grub

> I have several post here about it.
>
> I will write a new one as soon as i found the solution.
>
> Anyway, why use lmtp over lda ?

i.e avoid backscatter by overquota
performance should better too

> My setup have about 5000 active acounts all in maildir.
>
> And i have never had you cpu problem.

same here no cpu problems
perhaps it would help to see what configured lda i.e postfix setup

> []'sf.rique

dont top post

--
Best Regards