[Dovecot] Posfix and Dovecot (dovecot like LDA) and no space left on the disk

Petr Svacina svacinap at compsys.cz
Mon May 9 18:37:56 EEST 2011

Hi,

Please I have a question:

If my server is out of space (disk full) and  the postfix is LDA, the new messages a deffered or refused,so postfix send 450 to sender ...
But When I use dovecot (1.2.16) like LDA, postfix accept message (even there is no space), forward to dovecot, dovecot REFUSE the message and message is lost !

How can I solve this ? I don't want tu use quota and the disk was full, because of the other problem ....

thanks.

Peter
--
Tato zprava byla prohledana na vyskyt viru
a nebezpecneho obsahu antivirovym systemem