[Dovecot] Corrupted index cache file

Maarten Bezemer mcbdovecot at robuust.nl
Mon May 9 18:47:28 EEST 2011

For what it's worth..

I've seen the FETCH error with "got too little data" also with Maildir
setup. So, not only limited to mbox.
This was quite some time ago with (I think) 1.0.15. Back then, I just
removed the dovecot.index and cache files (leaving only the uidlist file)
for that maildir folder. Worked fine after that (except I had to convince
Outlook to resync.. Mail bodies in Outlook cache sometimes didn't match
with mail headers...)
Currently running 1.2.15, no further corruption seen.

--
Maarten