[Dovecot] user login on behalf of another user

rog7993 at web.de rog7993 at web.de
Sun Feb 5 23:49:54 EET 2012

Am 05.02.2012 18:14, schrieb Sven Hartge:
> Isn't this the kind of scenario shared folders were made for?

Yes, of course. Although I didn't called it shared folders in my
original post, I had this in mind, when I wrote that ACLs would be the
better solution. But for historical reasons we are already in the
situation having these kind of accounts. And I don't want to reconfigure
about 100 clients now. This would need more time than I want spend now.

Ingo