[Dovecot] dsync deleting too many emails (sdbox)

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Feb 9 23:15:15 EET 2012

On 9.2.2012, at 21.47, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> I've anyway done several fixes in v2.1. Can you try if these problems
> happen with it too? And in any case cleanup the dbox from the *.broken
> files, so that "doveadm force-resync" won't give any errors.

A bit more specifically: The last such dbox bug was fixed only today, so you'd need v2.1 hg version or wait for v2.1.rc6 which should happen this week.

And in general: It would be helpful to have a clean fully working dbox, and then know the *first* error(s) that gets printed about dsync corrupting it. Otherwise it's difficult to guess what are some old problems and what are new ones and which problems happens only because of another problem.