[Dovecot] dsync, hard-links and refcounts

Christoph Bußenius busseniu at in.tum.de
Mon Feb 13 20:31:51 EET 2012

On 02/13/2012 03:40 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> It should deduplicate when GUIDs are the same.. I guess I'll have to look into why it's not working.

I’d very much appreciate that.  We will have to migrate many large
mailboxes, and it would be a pity to needlessly waste space.

I got the same result with some different configurations, using
"mirror", "backup", or "-R backup" (though I have not tried 2.1 yet); so
it should be easy to reproduce.  However let me know if you need my
configuration or anything.

Cheers,
Christoph