[Dovecot] v2.1.rc7 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Feb 15 06:07:55 EET 2012

http://dovecot.org/releases/2.1/rc/dovecot-2.1.rc7.tar.gz
http://dovecot.org/releases/2.1/rc/dovecot-2.1.rc7.tar.gz.sig

Okay, one more RC, because I needed a new feature implemented and forgot I wasn't supposed to do any changes anymore before v2.1.0. After that I figured I'll just do a few more changes and release RC7. So, v2.1.0 will probably be released within 1-2 days. So, the one new feature is:

        + Added ignore_on_failure setting for namespaces. If namespace
          initialization fails with this enabled (e.g. permission denied),
          the namespace is silently skipped for the user.

Also (not really worth mentioning in NEWS) if you now connect to imap/pop3 port when auth process is misconfigured and dies, instead of hanging the client for 5 mins it gets disconnected pretty much immediately.