[Dovecot] INBOX help needed, dovecot + squirrelmail

Jeff Lacki jeep at rahul.net
Tue Jun 5 16:41:54 EEST 2012

Benny Pedersen <me at junc.org> wrote:

> Den 2012-06-05 04:33, jeep at rahul.net skrev:
> > Im trying to figure out how to get dovecot to deliver to
> > my mail_location (example: /opt/imapdata/j/jeff/INBOX/inbox)
> > AND work with squirrelmail.  Ive worked on this for hours
> > reading the docs etc with no luck so far.
>
> namespace is set to "" in squirrelmail, but it must be "INBOX."
>
> run conf.pl and fix it :=)

Thanks Benny.  I didnt see 'namespace' in my configure for squirrelmail 1.4.22,
but if you meant Folder Defaults->Default Folder Prefix = INBOX.

I just tried that and I still get:

Error: chdir(/opt/imapdata/j/jeff/INBOX/inbox) failed: Not a directory

Was that the setting you meant or was there another I missed?
Thanks

/mf/home/jeep/shell/.signature