[Dovecot] INBOX help needed, dovecot + squirrelmail

Jeff Lacki jeep at rahul.net
Tue Jun 5 18:03:22 EEST 2012

jeep at rahul.net (Jeff Lacki) wrote:

> Thanks Benny.  I didnt see 'namespace' in my configure for squirrelmail 1.4.22,
> but if you meant Folder Defaults->Default Folder Prefix = INBOX.
>
> I just tried that and I still get:
>
> Error: chdir(/opt/imapdata/j/jeff/INBOX/inbox) failed: Not a directory
>
> Was that the setting you meant or was there another I missed?
> Thanks

Nevermind, I found the problem after your suggestion.
Turns out my DB was returning a home directory of:

/opt/imapdata/j/jeff/INBOX/inbox

from when I was playing with something earlier, that got me
past that issue, however I still dont know why its not
giving me maildir instead of mbox.

But thank you for helping me fix that issue!
Jeff
/mf/home/jeep/shell/.signature