[Dovecot] how to use new style namespace for INBOX

Thu Jun 21 14:12:43 EEST 2012

On 2012-06-21 2:32 AM, Patrick Ben Koetter <p at state-of-mind.de> wrote:
> This 'new' type of writing defines mailboxes for SPECIAL-USE as
> defined in http://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc6154.txt.
>
> If your mail clients support it, they will automatically map their
> mailboxes for Sent, Junk, Trash, Drafts etc. to whatever mailbox you
> have assigned the respective $special_use option to.
>
> If they don't nothing will change.

Out of curiosity, do you (or does anyone else) know of a list of clients
that do (or don't) support this (what I consider to be most *excellent*)
feature?

Specifically, what about the most problematic clients I know of -
Outlook and Apple Mail?

Maybe the wiki could be updated with this info, and us users could keep
it up to date as time goes on?

--

Best regards,

Charles