[Dovecot] 2.1.7 shared folder index issued

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Mon Jun 11 22:05:57 EEST 2012

Hi,

Sorry to bother the list again so soon after fixing my own problem, but
I now have this issue when clients try to view shared folders in
Thunderbird (v12). They can see the shared folder, but the first time
they click on in nothing happens. The second time they get an
authentication failure. The third or fourth time it finally loads the
shared mailbox, and I see this a few times in the logs:

Jun 11 19:57:43 alsace dovecot: imap(sharedviewer at integrafin.co.uk):
Error: mdbox map
/home/indexes/integrafin.co.uk/t/sharedviewer/shared/sharedviewee at integrafin.co.uk/storage/dovecot.map.index
corrupted: U
nexpectedly lost shared/viewee at integrafin.co.uk/INBOX uid=73129
map_uid=74192
Jun 11 19:57:43 alsace dovecot: imap(sharedviewer at integrafin.co.uk):
Disconnected: Internal error occurred. Refer to server log for more
information. [2012-06-11 19:57:43] in=308 out=820
Jun 11 19:57:43 alsace dovecot: auth: Debug: auth client connected
(pid=1957)

Ideally I'd like shared mailboxes to work in the first click - any ideas?

Cheers

Alex