[Dovecot] Ubuntu packages and broken link in docs

Michael Cramer michael at bigmichi1.de
Wed Dec 11 14:24:00 EET 2013

  these are build from the sources that are automatically build for the
debian system mentioned in the
wiki http://wiki2.dovecot.org/PrebuiltBinaries#Automatically_Built_Packages
(only difference to these are some changes to the build file for version
numbers and the changelog file). only building official releases named
...~auto0 packages