[Dovecot] Turn of mount point adding?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Dec 14 12:52:34 EET 2013

Am 14.12.2013 11:37, schrieb Scott Galambos:
> I'm running dovecot 2.2.5 and would like to completely turn off all automatic adding of mount points.   So
> var/lib/dovecot/mounts would be empty essentially.

i wonder if Timo sooner or later accepts that this is a *major bug*
no userland-software on this planet needs to track mount-points
at least not as default, at least not this way

the last time i borught this up the excuse was "dovecot
can not know if the missing mount point contains mail-data"

uhm - it knows by config and not by presence of a OS mount-point