[Dovecot] Horde + dovecot metadata support

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Dec 19 23:11:21 EET 2013

On 19.12.2013, at 12.23, Andreas Schulze <andreas.schulze at datev.de> wrote:

> 4 GETMETADATA "*" (/shared/vendor/kolab/folder-type)
..
> Are there any hints or is the metadata extension just not fully implemented in dovecot?

One bug: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.2/rev/f64810b00b7f

Then also Horde isn't sending a valid RFC 5464 command. Mailbox wildcards aren't supported by it. I think it was supported by the earlier drafts, but removed later. Looks like the previous dovecot-metadata plugin also allows it. So, I guess I can add it just as well: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.2/rev/0c3071ebe44b
(Noticed only after commit that this was Horde, not Kolab.)