zlib, mdbox and spam filtering scripts

Philon bytesplit at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 22:24:21 UTC 2014

> Let the MTA feed SA.
> http://gtmp.org/doku.php?id=publications:sa-postfix-en

Hi Oscar,
Hi dovecot-list,

I read through the docs, quite interesting read. But I’m wondering, mails are in this case only kept temporary? So re-reading spam and ham is not possible…!? It seems useful still, as it’s direct and not run via a daily cron script.

I also looked into Sven’s advice (Danke!) about doveadm fetch. I just came across this script here: https://git.mnt-tech.fr/admintools.git/raw/master/blacklist.sh. It does much more than just fetch, but for me it was a good reference for retrival of mails using doveadm.

So thanks for the hints and merry X-mas!

Philon