SV: SV: Outlook vs Thunderbird

Sebastian Nielsen sebastian at sebbe.eu
Tue Jul 7 20:00:23 EEST 2020

Sorry about that, its just outlook that does that by default. But manually deleted your adress now in reply.
I don't know what you mean with "top posting"?

What I mean is that if you have another security on the connection (be it physical security - the connection doesn't go over public means, or VPN - connection level encryption) then you don't need another encryption on top of that.

Of course you must judge other risks in the physical enviroment - if a hacker connects his laptop to a guest wifi or reception RJ45 port and ARP spoofs - whats gonna happen? So you must of course segment and separate those networks from your internal LAN (so a hacker is now gonna need a access badge to even get a foot into the internal LAN), and also activate static ARP in your switches so even if a hacker ARP spoofs (from an infected client inside internal LAN), nothing gonna come out of the pipe.