Urgent Help required

Kishore Potnuru kishore.reachme at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 21:28:10 EEST 2020

Thank you for the reply.

As per our current infrastructure, I can go maximum of the redhat 7.7
version. Not more than that. Am I able to install or upgrade to dovecot 2.3
version in redhat 7.7?

I have another question. I understand redhat 6.10 will go out of support in
november 2020. But this is a test environment. Am i able to install dovecot
2.3 version on redhat 6.10? For the Live support, I will be doing it on
redhat 7.7 version.

For testing, I am trying redhat 6.10 version, if it is successful, i will
be trying the Live one's on redhat 7.7 version.

Please help me if it is possible to install dovecot 2.3 on redhat 6.10?
This is a temporary test setup only.

Thanks,
Kishore Potnuru