Urgent Help required

Sami Ketola sami.ketola at dovecot.fi
Wed Jul 8 22:41:42 EEST 2020

> On 8. Jul 2020, at 21.28, Kishore Potnuru <kishore.reachme at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you for the reply.
>
> As per our current infrastructure, I can go maximum of the redhat 7.7 version. Not more than that. Am I able to install or upgrade to dovecot 2.3 version in redhat 7.7?
>
> I have another question. I understand redhat 6.10 will go out of support in november 2020. But this is a test environment. Am i able to install dovecot 2.3 version on redhat 6.10? For the Live support, I will be doing it on redhat 7.7 version.
>
> For testing, I am trying redhat 6.10 version, if it is successful, i will be trying the Live one's on redhat 7.7 version.
>
> Please help me if it is possible to install dovecot 2.3 on redhat 6.10? This is a temporary test setup only.

https://repo.dovecot.org/ <https://repo.dovecot.org/> has 2.3.10.1 CE release for CentOS 6. It should work on RHEL 6 too.

But since support for CentOS/RHEL 6 is dropping soon, I think we will stop building CentOS 6 CE releases soon. Not sure what will be the last one as I'm not in charge of that.

Sami