Urgent Help required

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Jul 8 23:27:37 EEST 2020

Am 08.07.2020 um 22:16 schrieb Kishore Potnuru:
> Our organisation has dependencies. There is a separate team/department who
> creates the servers for us. When they build a new RHEL system, the system
> will come up with various in-house softwares/tools. Those tools are not
> compatible as of now with RHEL8. So, our organisation is going with redhat
> 7.7 only as of today which is supported for all in-house tools also.

Sir,

I was not talking about RHEL 8 at all. I was saying to use 7.8 or
whatever will be current when you will make use of RHEL 7.

If you and your organisation is using RHEL 7 Update 7 then you are
already running without current bug fixes - given you have no EUS
contract - and that is a big no no.

Alexander