ot: copy physical mail files ?

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sat May 9 10:39:35 EEST 2020

On 07 May 2020, at 23:15, Voytek Eymont <voytek at sbt.net.au> wrote:
> hmmm, I use Squirrel web mail, don't have mail client, except on phone
> (maybe Android mail client can do...? not sure, must check)

Squiirrelmail has been abandoned for many years and hasn’t seen significant updates in about a decade. It does not work well with mobile devices.

It is long past time to move on. I moved to Roundcube, but Horde is also good.

--
'An appointment is an engagement to see someone, while a morningstar
	is a large lump of metal used for viciously crushing skulls. It