Problems with userdb and mail deliveribility

Chris Bennett chris-dvcot at freedomforlife.rocks
Sun May 17 20:08:55 EEST 2020

I realize that I dumpimg a lot of info out there.
Good news is that I´m online but not in production.

I can shoot for system users, but I really want to get the virtual users
working. This is a bit of a project.

Thanks for anyone who wants to help. I was in a hotel room when I
started and now on Amtrak train with connections fading in and out.

Someone shared some of their configs, but I still confused.
I may just scrap what Ie done and start fresh.

Would if be helpful if I followed up with each file inline
I was kirring then 40kb limit.

Thanks,
Chris Bennett