Sieve not exists

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Thu Oct 1 11:04:16 EEST 2020

I thought this was working as intended, but I have recently been getting some random messages put into this mailbox that definitely have list-ip headers (including some messages from this list) and that do not have multiple addresses. I believe this started happening on 20200922, which would hav been when I applied the most recent update to dovecot, as that is when the listCC box seemed to explode, but I do not have traces over 7 days old.

if allof (address :count "ge" :comparator "i;ascii-numeric" ["to", "cc"] ["2"],
                  not exists ["list-id","mailing-list", "x-loop"] )
        {
                fileinto :create "listCC";
stop;}

Headers of a message that triggered this (minus Received and signature headers, just removed for length)

This is the trace:

  23: address test
  23:   starting `:count-ge' match with `i;ascii-numeric' comparator:
  23:   extracting `to' headers from message
  23:   parsing address header value `Kurt Jaeger <dovecot at opsec.eu>, dovecot at dovecot.org'
  23:   address value `dovecot at opsec.eu'
  23:   address value `dovecot at dovecot.org'
  23:   extracting `cc' headers from message
  23:   matching count value `2'
  23:     with key `2' => 1
  23:   finishing match with result: matched

So, it looks like it is matching Reply-To and/or X-Original-To as well as To? Or is something else happening here?

  23: jump if result is false
  23:   not jumping
  24: exists test
  24:   header `list-id' exists
  24:   header `mailing-list' is missing
  24:   headers are missing
  24: jump if result is true
  24:   not jumping

Or the logic of "not exists" has changed from AND (meaning none of those headers exist)?

  26: fileinto action
  26:   store message in mailbox `listCC'
  27: stop command; end all script execution
      ## Finished executing script '.active_sieve'

Headers of that message (minute received and signature headers, elided just for length)