Version controlled (git) Maildir generated by Dovecot

Bernd Petrovitsch bernd at petrovitsch.priv.at
Wed Oct 7 17:58:41 EEST 2020

Hi all!

On 07/10/2020 14:45, David Myers wrote:
[...]
> Just for completions sake, and in case someone else comes here in the future;

+1!

> This is a link to the current (2020 LO 7) wiki page describing the XML format <https://help.libreoffice.org/7.0/en-GB/text/shared/00/00000021.html?&DbPAR=WRITER&System=UNIX>.
>
> However it doesn't mention about being able to save a document directly as its constituent XML docs ??? so maybe the function has been removed, I have miss remembered, or I am going mad (I vote for the 4th option ;) ).

In e.g. localc, you can "save as" an select at the bottom
right "Flat XML ODF Spreadsheet (.fods)".

The same exists in lowriter (and very probably in all
others - I didn't use them up to now).

Mfg,
	Bernd
--
There is no cloud, just other people computers.
-- https://static.fsf.org/nosvn/stickers/thereisnocloud.svg