Procmail with Dovecot

Dan Egli dan at newideatest.site
Tue Oct 13 23:15:42 EEST 2020

On 10/13/2020 4:56 AM, Marc Roos wrote:

> No need for user shell access. Before switching to sieve, I made some
> email interface where users could turn on 'services' by sending an email
> to themselves.

I'd love to take a look at that. As for using sieve, I still don't
understand it at all. I've already got another thread going about
problems where sieve is supposed to be calling scripts to learn spam/ham
based on user choices, but doesn't seem to be doing so.

Perhaps someone could write the definitive guide to sieve. That would be
great.

--

Dan Egli
On my Test server