Spam learning for rspamd

Plutocrat plutocrat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 10:01:47 EEST 2020

On 14/10/2020 4:23 am, Dan Egli wrote:
> How can I explain to rspamd and/or sieve that a message that
> was delivered, but marked as spam is in fact NOT spam?

Perhaps you're after a fully automated solution but you might try this.

 - Set up folders in your account or accounts who you want to be able to decide what is Ham and what is Spam.
eg. NotSpam and NotHam

 - When you find a mis-classified Spam/Ham drop it in the correct folder.

 - Run a script over the folders which calls rspamc learn_ham or learn_spam on the mails therein.

eg
for MAIL in /your/mail/domain.com/user/.NotSpam/cur/* ; do
 rspamc learn_ham < $MAIL;
done

Probably more suitable for the rspamd forum ...

P.