backup of namespace, is still looking at (touching?) other namespace?

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Sat Oct 17 14:55:54 EEST 2020

When I am doing this:

doveadm backup -f -n inbox -F /root/backup-accounts.txt
tcp:mailxx.local:542

I am getting an error on the distributed storage, which I exactly did
not wanted to be touched.

doveadm(testaccount): Error: remote(mailxx.local:542): User
initialization failed: Namespace 'Archive/':
stat(/home/mail-archive/testaccount/Archive/mailboxes) failed:
Permission denied (euid=xxx(testaccount) egid=xx(xxxxx) missing +x perm:
/home/mail-archive, dir owned by 0:0 mode=0700)
doveadm(testaccount): Error: remote(mailxx.local:542): dsync-server:
User init failed
doveadm(testaccount): Error: Failed to start remote dsync-server
command: Remote exit_code=75