v2.3.11.3 solr plugin search via MUA fails to match accented ascii characters; cmd line exec of `doveadm fts lookup` PANICs (assertion failed)

PGNet Dev pgnet.dev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 19:50:07 EEST 2020

On 10/19/20 9:38 AM, Peter wrote:
> A network trace will show you, it TB actually requests something for your header search. Might be quicker

that was my earlier quick-check ...

abs nada from

    tcpdump -i lo port 8984

on the server,  when doing any -- header, body -- TBird search to the server

> I would be surprised if that had been fixed in the meantime.

heh, sure.

the 20 yr old bugs are just getting into the queue now ;-)

> I just configured solr to index from/to/subject headers together with body - one index is enough for my searching ;)

i'll likely get there.

atm, getting _any_ search to demonstrably work is 'on deck'