Sieve_before

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Wed Oct 21 22:08:10 EEST 2020

So, this is what I did instead of default_sieve:

  sieve_before = file:/usr/lib/dovecot/sieve/bcc.sieve
  sieve_before2 = file:/usr/lib/dovecot/sieve/filespam.sieve

# cat /usr/lib/dovecot/sieve/bcc.sieve
require ["variables", "copy"];

if address :matches ["To", "Cc"] ["*@*."] {
   redirect :copy "backup+295.${1}.${2}@. . .";
}

# cat /usr/lib/dovecot/sieve/filespam.sieve
require ["fileinto", "imap4flags"];

if header :contains "X-spam-flag" "YES" {
    fileinto :flags "\Seen" "Junk";
}

The bcc.sieve file is generated each day with a little script to put in the day of the year, so that for the backup user the folder structure for backups for my list mail is, for example:

295
  kremels
    kreme
      <messages>
  otheruser
    kreme
      <messages>

And tomorrow new folders for 296 will be created.

So far, I think it's working. 🤞

--
C code. C code run. Run, code, run.