Sieve_before

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Thu Oct 22 19:05:42 EEST 2020

On 22 Oct 2020, at 09:35, @lbutlr <kremels at kreme.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to force the default and sieve_before scripts to log to syslog?

OK, the "top level" sieves are also logged to the users trace files along with the user's sieve files, if any. So, I am getting this:

   3: address test
   3:   starting `:matches' match with `i;ascii-casemap' comparator:
   3:   extracting `To' headers from message
   3:   parsing address header value `@lbutlr <kremels at kreme.com>'
   3:   address value `kremels at kreme.com'
   3:   extracting `all' part from address <kremels at kreme.com>
   3:   matching value `kremels at kreme.com'
   3:     with key `*@*.' => 0
   3:   extracting `Cc' headers from message
   3:   finishing match with result: not matched
   3: jump if result is false
   3:   jumping to line 4
      ## Finished executing script 'bcc'

bcc.sieve:
require ["variables", "copy"];

if address :matches ["To", "Cc"] ["*@*."] {
   redirect :copy "backup+295.${1}.${2}@*example.com*";
}

I've obviously done something wrong there, but what? I don't think 'redirect' has any required plugins (or at least I could find no mention of one, maybe it's implied to be part of fileinto?

--
Cause love's such an old fashioned word
And love dares you to care for the people on the