Looking for a guide to collect all e-mail from the ISP mail server

lists lists at lazygranch.com
Sun Oct 25 23:17:17 EET 2020

You need SPF and DKIM for your outgoing email to be accepted.

My idea of a secure email server is to use submission port 587. Expose port 25 to the world and aggressively filter all remaining email ports with a firewall. And I mean aggressive. Geographically filter so only countries where youe users reside can send and retrieve email. Block major hosting IP space.

How many users will be on the system? If you can handle it, assign all the email passwords. This means you need to contact them out of band. I avoid cpanel or similar internet access to email settings. I use nothing but ssh to maintain my server.