Looking for a guide to collect all e-mail from the ISP mail server

lists lists at lazygranch.com
Mon Oct 26 11:31:39 EET 2020

I have used this person's blog for a few operating systems.

https://blog.andreev.it/?p=1975

Poke around for the correct OS. I only set up dovecot and postfix. Keep it simple. You then need opendkim. I think opendkim checks the incoming mail. There is another procedure to sign your mail.

When you think it works, use
https://dkimvalidator.com/

Also go to mxtools to verify you haven't created an open relay.

Regarding LetsEncrypt, I use the bash script.
https://github.com/acmesh-official/acme.sh
This saves you Python headaches.