Looking for a guide to collect all e-mail from the ISP mail server

Sami Ketola sami at ketola.io
Mon Oct 26 12:22:25 EET 2020

> On 26. Oct 2020, at 11.36, lists <lists at lazygranch.com> wrote:
>
> Actually the reverse pointer doesn't have to match. In fact this is impossible if you are setting up virtual accounts on one server for different domains. You just need to have a reverse pointer.
>
> Most email servers look to seen if the reverse pointer has a "dyn" in it and blocks those.

Also your own email server is not behaving nicely:

<lists at lazygranch.com <mailto:lists at lazygranch.com>>: host lazygranch.com <http://lazygranch.com/>[198.199.119.111] said: 500 5.7.1
   <83-136-254-93.uk <http://83-136-254-93.uk/>-lon1.upcloud.host[83.136.254.93]>: Client host rejected:
   eat a bag of dicks (in reply to RCPT TO command)

and for that reason I have blacklisted you from any help requests. You may do the same whatever you are telling me to do.

Sami