Looking for a guide to collect all e-mail from the ISP mail server

Stephen Hanselman s.hanselman at datagatesystems.com
Mon Oct 26 18:25:45 EET 2020

I hate to have to use this cliché "if you believe that I have a great one owner bridge for sale".  There is no positively secure store for any purpose that has even a remote possibility of being connected to the internet.  As can be seen to secure data = no connection to internet, save money keep my private data on a random server who knows where = insecure data.

Steve hanselman