imapc_port not working

David Tildesley davotnz at yahoo.co.nz
Tue Oct 27 11:42:49 EET 2020

 Hi Aki,
Thanks. I didn't know that about imapc - but by the way, I finally got it working.
The reason why I am inserting Dovecot between my (single) client and our Exchange server (eventually - I am still testing against imap.gmail.com)  is to that I can manipulate the email with Sieve due to limitations of my client (Genesys).
Give the above scenario, should I use imapc or proxy ?
Thanks for your help.
Regards,
David.