Looking for a guide to collect all e-mail from the ISP mail server

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Wed Oct 28 16:25:52 EET 2020

On 27 Oct 2020, at 19:38, lists <lists at lazygranch.com> wrote:
> And which email clients can do this?

Microsoft Outlook and Mail (Windows 10 and iOS) and Apple Mail in macOS and iOS and iPadOS, at least.

> A defacto standard needs to be adopted. If I don't provide SPF or DKIM, I am likely to be deemed spammy, hence a defacto standard has been established. I don't see this with TOTP.

Those almost certainly cover a majority of email client users. And most gmail users simply use the web browser.

--
"Thank you for sending me a copy of your book; I'll waste no time
	reading it." - Moses Hadas