Support of INDEXPVT in Dovecot 2.3 with replication

Ralf Becker rb at egroupware.org
Thu Oct 29 15:01:54 EET 2020

Thanks Aki :)

Am 29.10.20 um 13:47 schrieb Aki Tuomi:
> At the moment the correct way to use shared folders in a replication pair is to access them with imapc from the other pair.

Can you please elaborate a bit more?

In 2.2 I could understand how that works, as INDEXPVT was not
replicated, but worked, so using eg. Node A as primary and Node B
accessing it via imapc would give the same result, as long as both nodes
are up and running.

For me, that was the referenced mail from August, INDEXPVT stopped
working in 2.3 with replication enabled.

Ralf