how to enable automatic sharing of folders added/created in an already shared folder hiearchy?

PGNet Dev pgnet.dev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 19:19:04 EET 2020

I'm running

	dovecot --version
		2.3.11.3 (502c39af9)

folder sharing is enabled & working.

as long as I manually enable enable sharing for each folder/subfolder.

e.g., if I enable sharing for each of:

	sharedtopfolder
		subfolder1
		subfolder2

then all's good -- shared-to users can access according to set permissions.

BUT, if I drag any folder under that shared-hierarchy

e.g.,

	sharedtopfolder
		subfolder1
		subfolder2
+			subfolder3
+		subfolder4

the just-added

	subfolder3
	subfolder4

are NOT shared.

They CAN be -- manually. And, as soon as they are, they're, again, usable by target users.

I'd like to have any/all newly-created, or dragged-in, folders under the already-shared "sharedtopfolder" to
be **automatically** enabled for sharing.

how is that explicitly setup?

is it 'just' Dovecot config?
&/or does it require some Sieve?