implementing folder hashing

Manuel Delgado manuel.delgado at ucr.ac.cr
Wed Sep 23 20:07:50 EEST 2020

I think I don't understand the question.

Dovecot knows where the user's home is, you don't need to guess. With
mail_home or with Passdb variables you can define the user's home location
and you can use 'doveadm user' to show where the home directory is in the
filesystem.

However, if you are migrating I would use dovecot sync or similar tool
instead of doing the manual process.

Regards
Manuel Delgado