implementing folder hashing

Adrian Minta adrian.minta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 21:03:13 EEST 2020

I need to move from one mount point to multiple mount points and I'm
searching for the best strategy.

Right now my take is to script a rsync of the folders that need moving,
change dovecot config and restart.

In order to do this I need to know in advance what users will end up on
the newly added mount point.

Thank you for 'doveadm user'. This seems to be the appropriate tool.

--
Best regards,
Adrian Minta