Replication between three servers

Miro Igov miro.igov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 13:26:58 EEST 2021

Hello,

I have dovecot replication working fine between 2 servers with LDA
configured to sync mail coming from Postfix.

These 2 servers are used in master/slave mode - only the one server is used
by IMAP clients and the second server is just a backup in case of failure.

Second server is also MX backup and it happens that incoming mails come from
it via Postfix and get synchronized with the first server.

I would like to include third server as backup. How could be done while
mail_replica accepts only one host?