Dovecot v2.3.17.1 Released

dovecot at ptld.com dovecot at ptld.com
Tue Dec 7 15:19:35 UTC 2021

> We are happy to announce 2.3.17.1 patch release of Dovecot.
> This contains some fixes for issues found after 2.3.17 release.

I am still seeing this issue in startup logs:
LOGS: dovecot[16466]: config: Warning: sieve: Invalid address value for setting `sieve_user_email': Missing domain
CONF: plugin { sieve_user_email = %u }
DOCS: %u = full username (e.g. user at domain)

And i notice a new error i have not seen in previous versions.
dovecot[16462]: master: Warning: Corrected permissions for login directory /var/run/dovecot/token-login
However i only got this error twice, subsequent restarts do not give this error anymore so maybe it's nothing to worry about.