Panic: file mail-index-transaction-finish.c: line 185

tobisworld at gmail.com tobisworld at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 10:20:21 UTC 2021

Aki

sorry for not being specific enough. I already use director on my two
public-facing dovecots. Although the mailboxes on my dovecot backend
are in nfs there is only one backend dovecot accessing the mailboxes. I
had two backends long ago and the the nfs is a relict of that time. But
atm only have one dovecot instance that accesses the mailboxes on the
nfs share.

Cheers

tobi